Tuesday, May 29, 2007

from april 2005

you've got sensual and delicate lips
like you've got something to say but dare not say it
as if you're some pompous ass who thinks highly of yourself
but you're not at all

they're fun to kiss
the way they press against my lips and you tilt your head like this to deepen it
and explore the recesses of my mouth
and i've kissed you so many times before but none feel like this

i have no room to vocalize the way i feel because
you've got my lips captured into a searing lock
and you've thrown the key into the high seas
nowhere to be found, just like my voice
so my only way to show it is to pull you closer
and enjoy you taking all of me

and i won't protest
and i won't regret
and i won't stop until each of us runs out of breath,
my vision gets cloudy from the lack of air,
but you breathe some life in me like no other person has done before

so i let you
whatever wherever whenever
the sooner the better
coz i can't hold this feeling of anxiety
of wanting to hold you inside of me
exploring the recesses of my soul as
walls collide
and friction emanates between us
pushing us to that limit
the furthest level reaching
higher and higher in a heart-stopping crescendo
making beautiful music
that i can sing on my own when you're not looking

and you're watching me from less than an inch
so move a bit and let me stare at your lips one more time
before it disappears again as we turn off the lights

No comments: